[TYPO3] ab_linklist shows categories but not the links

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Aug 24 00:16:25 CEST 2006

Hi there!
I have a strange problem: the ab_linklist is working otherwise seemingly
perfect but after upgrading to the newest version the actual links don't
show anymore. I can see the categories and how many links there are and
after clicking the category there is even the page browser but no links
anywhere visible.
T3 4.0.1 and Modern Linklist 1.7.0.

I've got the default setup and tried both css and table based static, no
effect. The link records seem okay - I haven't got any clue.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Katja