[TYPO3] TemplaVoila and TypoScript

André Hänsel andre at webkr.de
Tue Aug 22 22:06:11 CEST 2006

Hi,

when I put together a DS using the TemplaVoila module and afterwards change
some TypoScript inside the XML (e.g. customize the graphical header) the
changes are lost when I use the editor again (Modify DS/TO).

Is this by design? Is there an extension to correct it?

I mean... it should be quite easy to carry along the TypoScript and put it
back into the XML again. Or one could even introduce a TypoScript-Feld in
the TemplaVoila module to edit the TypoScript.

Isn't editing the TypoScript regular work?
Or is there perhaps another way... overwriting TypoScript via a normal
template entry?

Regards,
André