[TYPO3] own styles in RTE

Stanislav Rusnák monstrozita at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 15:22:51 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker  wrote / napísal(a):
> Stanislav Rusnák schrieb:
>>
>> When I enter the rich text editor and select some text the text option
>> id dimmed.
>
> Do you have SPAN.nomarl and SPAN.inverse in your CSS?
>
> Masi
In my main template css I`ve got this

SPAN.normal { color: #FFFFFF; bgcolor: #000000; }
SPAN.inverse { color: #000000; bgcolor: #FFFFFF; }

RTE ignores my settings for some reason. The text style option is still
dimmed. When I use some any of the default settings provided in the
manual. There are three demo classes pre-defined: detail, name of
person, important, but when I try to add my own style same way, my
option never appears. I`m desperate.

Stanislav Rusnak