[TYPO3] Site Backup restore problem

A M Sharma amsharma at abhikalak.com
Tue Aug 22 11:16:07 CEST 2006

Hello,

We are using Typo3 3.8.1. Our site crashed and we are trying to restore it
from backup. We are unable to get our site back. We are using Zenlight2Col
template from www.mediatech.net. We can see things which we never saw. I
installed Typo3 from old 3.8.1 tar file and then dummy the same way. Now
the logo and some of the images which we see are different. We see
"Freestyler CMS" written on the left. This was not the case when we had
initially installed it. Though the version it shows is the same, i.e.
3.8.1. I have Windows version on my machine which is also 3.8.1 but it does
not look like the new one. Any clue what is happening?

My main problem is that the site is not getting restored. We have had a
look at every configuration file. I did a restore with "Force ALL UIDs
values". Without this option most of the things would stop working. When I
restore the backup from T3D file some files are left. I have copied them in
the fileadmin/templates directory where they are needed (some css and image
files). We have given 775 permission on all files & directories. The site
shows up but . Any idea what is happening?

I have given limited info here. If you need something else pls let me know.

Thanks
Amal