[TYPO3] TMENU with subtitle rollover

Rudy Gnodde gnodde.rudy at wag.nl
Mon Aug 21 12:16:38 CEST 2006

Hello Christian,

This can be solved using stylesheets. If you make sure the HTML code for
a menu item is something like:
class="subtitle">Subtitle</a>

You can use the following CSS to show/hide the correct text:

div.menu a span.title {
	display: inline;
}
div.menu a span.subtitle {
	display: none;
}
div.menu a:hover span.title {
	display: none;
}
div.menu a:hover span.subtitle {
	display: inline;
}

You'll probably have to change it to suit your site though.

Regards,

Rudy Gnodde
WIND Internet
http://www.windinternet.nl