[TYPO3] Adding Bullets to content from short cuts

Bryan support at chillifactory.co.za
Mon Aug 21 10:28:23 CEST 2006

Hi peoples,

I hope you can help me on this one, got a little challenge here. I've
got a page that needs to look like this;

PRODUCTS
Please click on the links below to navigate.
Product A
Product B
Product C
Product D

But this page is in the 'About' section of the website and the products
page is already listed in the tree at id=37 and it has the products
listed in its menu as sub-levels as follows:
Product A id=71
Product B id=69
Product C id=35
Product D id=31

So how do I list the Products with it's content of: 'Please click on the
links below to navigate' and then bullet list the Products sub-level
pages in its content?

Can I do this with out another template? Because so far I've got a
template for almost every page.

Thanks Bryan

PS I hope I've explained myself enough to give you an idea, what would
you guys suggest?