[TYPO3] modifying style of content elements

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Sat Aug 19 10:33:17 CEST 2006

Hi,

Nagita Karunaratne schrieb:
> This is seems like a real stupid questions but when I include
> CSS-styled-content with a template, a stylesheet is placed in the typo3temp
> directory and is included with all pages.
>
> This stylesheet is a cookie cutter sheet that controls the style of the
> standard content element.

what is a "cookie cutter sheet"?

> If I want to change anything do I have to add another stylesheet that
> overrides this

This would be an option.

> or do I replace this stylesheet (in the typo3temp
> directory)?

This is not an option at all.

> If I replace it how do I get my version included?

1)
The CSS of that temporary file is generated by input from

plugin.tx_cssstyledcontent._CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE = /* some long string
containing CSS-declarations */

see [1] for documentation. Feel free to adopt or unset this string. for
example:

plugin.tx_cssstyledcontent._CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE >

2)
If you want to add your own stylesheets:

// Include your own stylesheets
// see [2]
page {
  includeCSS {
   whateveryouliketocallit = fileadmin/wherever/your/stlesheet/goes.css
  }
}

assuming your PAGE-object is called 'page', in other case you need to //
adopt the line above]

[1]
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/view/7/2/
[2]