[TYPO3] backup; extension cannot be fetched

Sun You you at visualart.de
Thu Aug 17 15:07:21 CEST 2006

Hi,

 php on your local webserver does not seem to be configured
properly to meet the requirements. I don't know what kind of
webserver, php-version etc. you are using but try this:

Go to your "php.ini" and set "allow_url_fopen = On"
then uncomment the line ";extension=php_curl.dll"
by removing ";" in front of "extension".

Hope this helps,

Sun