[TYPO3] Different imgtext.maxW for different columns

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed Aug 16 16:07:32 CEST 2006

Lukas schrieb:
> With styles.content.imgtext.maxW = xxx, I can set a maxwidth on images.
> Is it possible to have a different maxwidth on images for different
> columns? I'm using automaketemplate, here's the part of my TS that puts
> the content in places:
>
> temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
> temp.mainTemplate {
>     template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
>     workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
>     subparts.navi < lib.navi
>     subparts.header < styles.content.getRight
>     subparts.column1 < styles.content.getLeft
>     subparts.column2 < styles.content.get
>     subparts.footer < styles.content.getBorder
> }
>
> Images in "column1" and "column2" should have a maxwidth of 250, and
> images in "header" and "footer" should have a maxwidth of 513.

Do something like taht

     colLeft = COA
     colLeft {
       1 = LOAD_REGISTER
       1.maxImageWidth = {$maxImgWidthLeft}
       10 < styles.content.getLeft
       11 = RESTORE_REGISTER
     }

     #colRight < styles.content.getRight
     #right colum and custom maxImageWith 4 this colum
     colRight = COA
     colRight {
      1 = LOAD_REGISTER
      1.maxImageWidth = {$maxImgWidthRight}