[TYPO3] Different imgtext.maxW for different columns

Lukas lukasnoname at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 15:27:42 CEST 2006

With styles.content.imgtext.maxW = xxx, I can set a maxwidth on images.
Is it possible to have a different maxwidth on images for different
columns? I'm using automaketemplate, here's the part of my TS that puts
the content in places:

temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate {
	template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
	workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
	subparts.navi < lib.navi
	subparts.header < styles.content.getRight
	subparts.column1 < styles.content.getLeft
	subparts.column2 < styles.content.get
	subparts.footer < styles.content.getBorder
}

Images in "column1" and "column2" should have a maxwidth of 250, and
images in "header" and "footer" should have a maxwidth of 513.