[TYPO3] Can't update constants

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 15 18:22:28 CEST 2006

John

No offence but instead of sending repeated posts crying for help why not
tell us what the problem is! I for one have no idea what your trying to
achieve and therefore have decided that if you don't know, or wont tell
us, how can i possibly even know...

So far you have failed to:
  - post what actually gets written into the ts?
  - where it gets written in - the setup or the constants field?
  - what you exactly want to happen?
  - where the problem exists - are you trying to fix a set of menu
links, or links in the body content?
  - are you trying to stop links opening in a new window, or are you
trying to get them to open in a new frame?
  - etc

Its pretty hard to help someone who just says the sky is cloudy - we
don't know if your hoping for sun or for rain. Please give us a bit more
info.

Tyler