[TYPO3] Can Typo3 work with flash?

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sat Aug 12 18:07:57 CEST 2006

> Found out how to do parent uid, it's leveluid:-2.

levelduid:-2 will be the parent page of the current page.
So this won't help in case you want content from the current page.

> Still don't know why I can't get your code to work.  I am definately
> viewing the right page, and it definately has an "Images only"
> content object on the colPos 2 column, I've even double checked
> everything in the mysql table...

What happens, when you remove the split part completely and just leave this
code active:

temp.myFlashSlideShow = COA
temp.myFlashSlideShow {
    10 = TEXT
    10 {
        field = image
    }
}

Do you see any content? There should be a list of filenames.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de