[TYPO3] Can Typo3 work with flash?

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sat Aug 12 18:04:37 CEST 2006

> Still won't work, output is still &image0=/yourImagePath/. I tried
> both splits, here is my code now:

Are you sure there are images available in the "image" field?
Since you are getting the 0, the split must be working as expected (meaning
there is at least one content element available)
Having no filename appended to the path could be caused by the fact that
there is none.
So where did you upload your images?
Are they visible in the BE form?
Which type of content element are you using?
Is this content element on the same page you are viewing in the frontend or
maybe somewhere else?

>> 1.) there is no "global:id"
>
> Actually, there is a global:id, it's in the documentation, try doing:
>
> page.10.data = global:id

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsbyex/current/view/4/2/

Yes - there is something like pidInList.data = global:id
But not pidInList = global:id.
To get data out of the different arrays you always have to use data,
dataWrap or insertData.

> I'm actually looking for a way to get the parent page's id.  Do you
> know?

You don't have to, since pidInList defaults to "this" which already is the
current page.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de