[TYPO3] new login box - every page

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Fri Aug 11 11:16:00 CEST 2006

Hello Katja,

> So I'm exhausted - can it work even or am I doing something wrong?
> This new login box is anyway what the other ext require.
>
> Any pointers?
>
> Thanks, Katja

I'm using the following code to get the New login box on every page.

<!--- TS code -->
lib.loginBox < plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1
lib.loginBox {
	templateFile = fileadmin/templates/eksempelsite/ext-templates/newloginbox_allpages.html
	pid = 19
	show_forgot_password = 0
}
<-- end -->

pid is the id of the sysfolder with users. Here I don't show the forgot password
link.

This one is using a very specific template. You can see how it looks on http://example.linnearad.no/.
Try with user test, password test.

Another opportunity:

<!-- TS Code -->
lib.loginBox = COA
lib.loginBox {
        10 < plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1
        10 {
	     templateFile = fileadmin/templates/eksempelsite/ext-templates/newloginbox_allpages.html
	     pid = 19
	     show_forgot_password = 0
        }
        20 = TEXT
        20.value = Register
        20.typolink.parameter = http://example.linnearad.no/index.php?id=14
        20.wrap =  <span>|</span>
}

Here you also have a link to a page for registration and updating a profile.
Else, if you are going to have a loginbox on every page, you don't need a
specific login page.

If you are using subparts, I suppose you also need following code.

subparts.loginBox < lib.loginBox

Hope this help

WBR,
Erik Svendsen