[TYPO3] new login box - every page

Thijs Hakkenberg thijs at hakkenberg.com
Fri Aug 11 10:34:44 CEST 2006

You could also do what I did;

I've made a marker in my template: ###LBOX### where I wanted the loginbox.

Then-

Substitute this using the marks.LBOX declaration in your template setup:

marks.LBOX= RECORDS
marks.LBOX.tables = tt_content
marks.LBOX.source = 2

where source is a static element. If you place the loginbox on a hidden
page (mind you; hidden from menu) and you fetch the id, you can
substitute the marks with the loginbox.

Regards,

Katja Lampela schreef:
> Yes - this one again, but I just can't get it to work.
>
> I have in the html template:
>
>          <form action="index.php?id=44" method="post">
> <input name="user" type="text" id="username" onfocus="if
> (this.value==this.defaultValue) this.value=''" value="" size="10" />
> <input name="pass" type="password" id="pwfield" onfocus="if
> (this.value==this.defaultValue) this.value=''" value="" size="10" />
> <input name="submit" type="submit" value="LOGIN" />
> <input type="hidden" name="logintype" value="login" />
> <input type="hidden" name="pid" value="14" />
>          </form>
>
> where 44 is the login page and 14 the system folder with the fe users.
>
> If I use the new login box form on the page 44 I get in. But the every
> page form just redirects me to the page 44 and gives the error login
> incorrect (or something, I have it in finnish;)
>
> t3 version 4.0.1. I have also installed sr_feuser_register, kb_md5fepw,
> newloginbox_tmplable (removing this doesn't help), chc_forum, cwt_community.
>
> I tried also normal login box and loginbox/macmade. No help.
>
> I have the user pid in the constants and the grsp set to the fe user
> system folder (14). And the 14 contains plugin website users.
>
> So I'm exhausted - can it work even or am I doing something wrong? This
> new login box is anyway what the other ext require.
>
> Any pointers?
>
> Thanks, Katja

Thijs Hakkenberg,

Voorzitter Stichting Ebriositas
www.ebriositas.nl

Student Natuurkunde UvA
www.uva.nl

Systeembeheerder Stichting Varkens in Nood
www.varkensinnood.nl

Contact:
tel: 06-48761131
www.hakkenberg.com