[TYPO3] FE Access to Content and Pages

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Aug 11 08:21:22 CEST 2006

I don't know if using different language records would assist you..?
Everything would of course be in english, but using the 1-tree approach
you could "localize" some information.

Another quick idea would be perhaps to have nested fe groups or just
great number of groups with all the necessary users each. Check also the
"conditions" part
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/view/4/1/
Maybe conditions with language+groups.
Just some ideas - hope this doesn't confuse even more.. ;)
Katja