[TYPO3] login form problems

James Rivera jrivera at graphicsys.com
Wed Aug 9 17:43:05 CEST 2006

Hi,
I had typo3 installed in another folder on the server using the
quickstart as you suggested.
This installer actually loades Apache, MySQl and PHP as well as Typo3.
I was able to grab out just the installer I need to install the Quickstart.

I created the pages, the sysfolder for usergroups and users, set the
page visibility to a given group, created a login form with a storage
page pointing to the user folder as usual.
And still the same problem! The only noticeable difference I saw from
what I did and what the tutorials show is that the user sysfolder in the
examples have an open folder icon
where as my icon has a closed folder icon. I don't know if this is
significant or just a different icon depending on the version but all
sysfolders I create appear closed in the tree (even if I am currently on
that page).

Thanks for your help so far. Am I hopelessly missing something?
Thanks

--

Thank You,

James J. Rivera
Senior Programmer/Database Administrator
Graphic Systems Group, LLC
33 E17th Street
New York, NY 10003
(646) 230-1957

GSG Corporate Site <http://www.graphicsys.com>

New York's largest Production Agency!

Confidentiality Notice:  This E-mail message, including attachments, if
any, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed,
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any unauthorized
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply E-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.