[TYPO3] probs with sr_feuser_register's javascript

David superportlet at yahoo.de
Wed Aug 9 17:39:52 CEST 2006

h[a|e]llo ralf,

i would use your approach if  i had to create my own extension. the
problem is that i'm tring to get the plain vanilla sr_feuser_register to
work.
this extension is a bit to large for me to change so much code to make
it work. especially since so many peopel are using this extensions
without having my problem. other have had the error of the js file not
being included but that's rather simple to fix.

david