[TYPO3] RES: New User Manual/Tutorial

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Wed Aug 9 13:57:38 CEST 2006

Yes others exist - he said you will need to search the typo3.org site to
find them....

I would suggest reading "Getting started" then moving on to "Modern
template building" and/or "Futuristic template building". During this
whole process you will possibly find "Typoscript by example" and
"Typoscript and indepth study" helpful also.