[TYPO3] RES: New User Manual/Tutorial

Jozef Uhliarik uhliarik_jozef at ztsnam.sk
Wed Aug 9 13:48:37 CEST 2006

Felipe,
I don't understand to your answer. I think better would be no answer. I am
newbie too. I like when someone help me. This is no help. The documentation
for newbie users of TYPO3 is missing. I know Marlies Cohen's tutorials.
These are good. Do some others exist?

Jozef

"Felipe Knaesel Koch" <felipe at lcc.furb.br> píse v diskusním príspevku
news:mailman.22734.1154970916.4326.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
There is lots of documentations regarding this matter in the typo3.org site.
You just have to look for it.

Felipe Knaesel Koch
Auxiliar em Assuntos de Informática
Laboratório de Computação Científica - CCT
Universidade de Blumenau - FURB
Fone: (47)3321-6073
E-mail: felipek at furb.br