[TYPO3] RES: Front End editing of ee_blog / incorporating 3rd party blog into typo3

Felipe Knaesel Koch felipe at lcc.furb.br
Tue Aug 8 20:42:18 CEST 2006

There are some beta extensions that generate a front end form to insert
table data. Generating a plugin that would easily do that for you is not
really dificult. You’ve got any experience with php programming?

Felipe Knaesel Koch
Auxiliar em Assuntos de Informática
Laboratório de Computação Científica - CCT
Universidade de Blumenau - FURB
Fone: (47)3321-6073
E-mail: felipek at furb.br