[TYPO3] Front End editing of ee_blog / incorporating 3rd party blog into typo3

rodrigo cea public2 at altamira.cl
Tue Aug 8 20:28:33 CEST 2006

Dearest list,

I have the ee_blog set up on my site, and it works fine except that the
(other) writers get confused by having to use the Typo3 BackEnd
interface. Is there any way to allow them to create new post from the FE?
If this is imposible, has anybody had any success integrating WordPress
or other 'standard' blogging platforms into a Typo3 site? I tried
putting one in an Iframe, but got scrollbars, cut off pages, etc., and
it looked like crap. Any success stories?

Thanks,

Rodrigo