[TYPO3] cwt_press_center media object

septunas septunas at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 8 17:29:25 CEST 2006

That was meant inherit of course, but I offer my excuses. I'm just new
and kind of shy. I did'n want to be offensive or impolite..
So hello everybody, I just subscribed, new with Typo3 (a week full
active) and also new with mailinglists... My mailreceiver now says every
minute 'poing'.
I'll think about saying 'hallo' in the future.

Regards,

PS:
Does anybody have experience with the ctw_press_center ext. v.1.6.1 .
Seems to bug with me. The 'press page' works perfectly, but the 'media
archive page' seems a bit buggy, can't get it full operational, somebody
who got it at work? Is it me or the extension, spent lots of hours
searching without result.