[TYPO3] Help performance

Nagita Karunaratne nagita.k at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 15:19:23 CEST 2006

There is a performance-related article in somewhere on the main website.

http://typo3.org/development/articles/testing-and-tuning-typo3-performance/

I think the consensus was that you need e-accelerator and a large amount of
ram:

http://typo3.org/development/articles/testing-and-tuning-typo3-performance/page/2/

I am thinking of using something like pound to redirect to act like a
reverse proxy and redirect to the main server.