[TYPO3] forms in T3

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Tue Aug 8 07:02:34 CEST 2006

Ingo wrote:
>I'm sure there're some extensions out there in TER that can do that.

I would love to know, if there are - I am looking for a similar
functionality for an intranet.

Specifically, I am wanting to be able to input addresses using several drop
down fields (determined by static information tables, similar to
static_info_tables) and some free text fields, that can later be retrieved
in a "yellow pages" fashion.

If you get something happening Bjxrn, perhaps I can help you write the
manual? That's about all I'm good for - oh, well, I can do database planning
and normalisation too.

Cate