[TYPO3] Preventing auto-parse template from prefixing local anchors

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Mon Aug 7 19:02:18 CEST 2006

I wouldn't actually switch to the templaVoila method as IMHO it has
problems ( much like this, at least the last tiem I used it). It would
be far quicker to convert your template autoparser setup to a tried and
trusted template file kind of setup

Instead just read about usign the templae object in tsref and then
consider taking out the template auto parser step and putting in your
own template with markers in the html. All it takes is some basic html
(which you would need to understand the template autoparser) and placing
some ###top_nav### into the html in teh correct place (that's all that
the template autoparser does really).

Then in your ts template all it takes is something like this:

temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate {
	template = FILE
	template.file = fileadmin//template/indexmain.htm
	workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY

	marks.logo < temp.logo
	marks.topnav < temp.topnav
	marks.contentwrap < temp.contentwrap
	marks.thememenu < temp.thememenu
	marks.crumbs < temp.crumbs
	marks.lhcol < temp.lhcol
	marks.maincol < temp.maincol
	marks.poll  < temp.poll
	marks.useful_link < plugin.tx_nedominionlinks_pi1
	marks.botnav < temp.botnav

}

# Default PAGE object:
page = PAGE