[TYPO3] Exclude pid in RealURL Config?

Amir M. amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 5 19:20:04 CEST 2006

Michael Cannon wrote:
> Amir,
>
> Till I find a better solution, you can edit the RealURL page path via
> Typo3 > Info Mode > Speaking Url Management. If you've got lots of
> pages, then you might run something like the following on your database.
>
> UPDATE tx_realurl_pathcache
> SET pagepath=REPLACE(pagepath, "civilization-iv/", "")
>
> You might think you'd need to add something like the following as
> needed to not revise valid URLs.
>
> WHERE 1 = 1
>     AND pagepath NOT LIKE "civilization-iv" /* civilization-iv page
> itself */
>     AND rootpage_id != 6 /* my cannonbose.com root page id */
>
> Lastly, the latest Cannonbose RealURL configuration is at
> http://cvs.cannonbose.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/typo3/cbstarter/scripts/
> realurl.php?view=markup.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Michael
>
> -----
> Michael Cannon
> President of Cannonbose, LLC
> Tel    : +1 (603) 294-4418         Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776

Hey Michael Cannon!

Yes, your config was helpful. As for this solution, I will try it.  But
what should I be worrying about?  Why would this solution not be
permanent?  Will I have to reset it many times or something?

Anyways, it would be nice for a configuration code to be added to real
URL so that you can chose uid's to be completely excluded from the path.

Btw, I add this:

 > WHERE 1 = 1
 >     AND pagepath NOT LIKE "civilization-iv" /* civilization-iv page
 > itself */
 >     AND rootpage_id != 6 /* my cannonbose.com root page id */

to the SQL query you meant?

Thanks for the help,

Amir.