[TYPO3] Exclude pid in RealURL Config?

Michael Cannon michael-typo3 at cannonbose.com
Fri Aug 4 23:05:05 CEST 2006

Amir,

Till I find a better solution, you can edit the RealURL page path via
Typo3 > Info Mode > Speaking Url Management. If you've got lots of
pages, then you might run something like the following on your database.

UPDATE tx_realurl_pathcache
SET pagepath=REPLACE(pagepath, "civilization-iv/", "")

You might think you'd need to add something like the following as
needed to not revise valid URLs.

WHERE 1 = 1
	AND pagepath NOT LIKE "civilization-iv" /* civilization-iv page
itself */
	AND rootpage_id != 6 /* my cannonbose.com root page id */

Lastly, the latest Cannonbose RealURL configuration is at
http://cvs.cannonbose.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/typo3/cbstarter/scripts/
realurl.php?view=markup.

Good luck,

Michael

-----
Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
Tel    : +1 (603) 294-4418         Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776