[TYPO3] login form problems

James Rivera jrivera at graphicsys.com
Thu Aug 3 18:00:47 CEST 2006

Hi all,
I've installed a few login form extensions and none of them work
(including the basic one that comes installed with typo3).
So I think I have a misconfiguration somewhere else in typo3 rather than
in the extensions themselves.

The extension that has come closest to working is the newloginbox.
The user list plugin works but the actual login box does not
(even after following the steps provided to me yesterday for pointing
the storage folder to the ldap user sysfolder).

I don't know if attachments are allowed but I have a link to screenshots
( http://www.graphicsys.com/typo3/index.html )
that can probably visually explain my configurations better than me
trying to write them.

The login form resides on the Graphic Systems Group Page.
Its storage page is LDAPIntegration, which is the sysfolder that
contains the website users authenticated against LDAP.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as my company cannot go any
further with typo3 without a login functionality.

--

Thank You,

James J. Rivera
Senior Programmer/Database Administrator
Graphic Systems Group, LLC
33 E17th Street
New York, NY 10003
(646) 230-1957

GSG Corporate Site <http://www.graphicsys.com>

New York's largest Production Agency!

Confidentiality Notice:  This E-mail message, including attachments, if
any, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed,
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any unauthorized
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply E-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.