[TYPO3] LDAP and backend-user preferences

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Thu Aug 3 02:00:54 CEST 2006

I have a LDAP server running (OpenLDAP) with a set of backend-users and
eu_ldap 2.7.7 extension installed in every TYPO3 site that I make.
Authentication works fine so those backend-users have access to every
new site.

The problem is that I don't know how to store TYPO3-specific preferences
of those users on the LDAP server. I suppose that I would have to extend
or create some LDAP schema to allow storing such specific attributes.

Is there anyone who could give me some hints regarding the proper
setting of the LDAP server as far as the LDAP attributes are concerned?

Tomas Mrozek