[TYPO3] htmlarea

Tim Loenders tloenders at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 23:52:21 CEST 2006

hello all,

I installed and configured htmlarea in the back-end and configured it such
that it just shows the buttons i need. I now want to fill the two drop down
boxes ("paragraph" and "character" drop downs) with custom classes. But I
have two problems:

I am used to working with the old rte editor, but this old one doesn't show
up with me anymore. When i try the htmlarea there is no character drop down
like in the old rte, but only a  "paragraph type"  drop down. Is this the
same?

Second, I added this to the page ts:

RTE.classes {
        titel {
                name = titel
                value = text-align: left;
        }
        float {
                name = float
                value = text-align: center;
        }
}

and to the RTE.default section I added:

  classesParagraph (
                titel
        )

  classesCharacter (
              float
        )

When i add this last bit (default) the paragraph drop down greys out and
can't be used anymore, while usually this is required to add the styles to
the drop down. the styles exist in my style sheet with exactly the same
name.

Is there maybe someone who has an idea what is going wrong?

Thanks in advance!

--
Tim Loenders