[TYPO3] TYPO3 Element Browser: Strange Behaviour in 4.0.1 on file upload

Christoph Roth c.roth at ekvw.de
Wed Aug 2 16:41:29 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

after upgrading from TYPO3 4.0 to 4.0.1 I encounter a strange behaviour
using the element browser. If I try to upload an image file into a
folder, after clicking "Upload" the element browser shows me an error
message: "Error 2, No file was uploaded". This is always reported twice.
  Then I have to click on "continue". In spite of these messages, the
file has been uploaded correctly. I find it in the thumbnail list and
can select it as if nothing had happened.

So this seems not to be severe but it is quite urgent, because most of
our backend users get confused on the error messages.

Could this be a bug? System is running PHP4.4.2, MySQL 4.0.20

All the best,

Christoph