[TYPO3] htmlArea RTE problems

Livius Agrippa livius_agrippa at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 13:30:47 CEST 2006

Hi Stan,

I will give some advice for the first problem.
 From the extension settings you can set the type: minimal, typical or
demo, and in this way it will appears more or less button in the rte.
Extra you can set some properties in the Page TSconfig (better in the
root page of your site).
For example:
RTE.default.showButtons = * //to appear all the buttons

you can also specifi which button should appear or:
RTE.default.hideButtons = fontsize //which button should hide

and this line to keep the buutons groupped
RTE.default.keepButtonGroupTogether = 1

Best regards,
Livius