[TYPO3] Nested Content Elements

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Tue Aug 1 12:18:51 CEST 2006

Bernhard Kraft wrote:

> Compared to TV FCE's:
> Advantage:
> * You can define a HTML template for your content-element not only for the FE
> but also for the BE
>
> Disadvantage:
> * You currently can't have any "fields" for the elements on each level ... just
> content areas.
>

> But for all who want to or are required to make MTB sites this thing is sure
> worth a try.
>
> You can download it from here:
>
> http://think-open.org/kraftb/index/T3X_kb_nescefe.t3x
>

> read the README.txt for installation and getting started instructions.
> See the default templates in the res/ folder for example templates.
>

> Feedback welcome.

hello

Thanks for sharing that Bernhard. I was always missing this
functionality. Now the layouts can be easily and better arranged. Great.

After testing I found one little bug. The content elements in each
column are sorted by "tstamp". For sure it is not sorted by "sorting". I
have checked that on 2 installations.

It seems to be simple to fix but still after some hours of digging in
the code I can not do it - the code is little bit too complicated for me
  : (

--
Krystian