[TYPO3] Image right or below text depending on layout width?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Fri Apr 28 20:23:34 CEST 2006

Christopher wrote:

> _Again_, I ask you to actually _read_ the messages in the thread
> you're participating in.

sorry - I had not read the whole tread. After reading about problems
I just wonder if the solution is good. I don't rely float property and
I use it seldom. Floating tables are more realiable - even if they cause
additional code. Float work fine in Firefox and Opera and more or less
buggy in MS IE. Old Netscape worked really weird but fortunately that
browser is not used anymore (or really few people use it).