[TYPO3] Two Mailforms on a page - Bug?

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Apr 27 18:01:21 CEST 2006

Alexander Schloegl schrieb am 27.04.2006 16:56:

>> You are probably using TYPO3 4.0 with css_styled_imgtext.

Typo here! I meant "css_styled_content"!

>>  The setup that
>> is provided here has:
>>
>>   tt_content.mailform.20.formName = mailform
>>
>> this applies to all forms. So just remove that attribute and you should
>> get unique (a hash) formNames for each form:
>>
>>   tt_content.mailform.20.formName >

> OK. The problem is solved. BTW, I have not installed
> "css_styled_imgtext" - I thought this is part of the core now?

Part of css_styled_content, correct.

> Still I think it should be possible to place more than one form on a
> page and still get working form evaluation without having to change TS.
>
> So I see this as a bug.
> Any feedback?

Agreed, I would consider this a bug too. An easy solution would be to
default the provided TS to the "hash-based" id for forms, which
seems to be the only way to get rid of this problem. Could you post a
bug report about it in bugs.typo3.org under the "Content Rendering" project?

Thanks!

Ernesto