[TYPO3] Two Mailforms on a page - Bug?

Alexander Schloegl office at viennadesign.com
Thu Apr 27 16:56:36 CEST 2006

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> Alexander Schloegl schrieb am 26.04.2006 16:17:
>

>>recently I had a complaint by a customer who had set some fields in a
>>standard mailform to "required" but evaluation failed and the mail was
>>sent without having been evaluated.
>>
>>I found out that he had two forms on one page, and typo3 (4.0 btw) gives
>>them the same id (id=mailform) which causes the JavaScript to fail.
>>
>>I have succesfully reproduced the error on other installations so I
>>think this is a bug.
>>
>>Before posting it as a bug I am asking the list.
>

> You are probably using TYPO3 4.0 with css_styled_imgtext. The setup that
> is provided here has:
>
>   tt_content.mailform.20.formName = mailform
>
> this applies to all forms. So just remove that attribute and you should
> get unique (a hash) formNames for each form:
>
>   tt_content.mailform.20.formName >

OK. The problem is solved. BTW, I have not installed
"css_styled_imgtext" - I thought this is part of the core now?

Still I think it should be possible to place more than one form on a
page and still get working form evaluation without having to change TS.

So I see this as a bug.
Any feedback?

Alexander