[TYPO3] Templavoila and web design

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Wed Apr 26 18:59:15 CEST 2006

Hi,

being quite new to Typo3, my question wil probably seem ridiculous, but
there's soooo  many documentation here and there that I can't find a
proper answer to this one (as for many others for now, in fact  :-))

I did a template for Templavoila consisting of an header, a top menu, a
leftside menu, and a room for content.   My problem is that I would like
to use a space (actually at the right side of top menus), to install a
search tool. But, I do not seem to find any way to install the search
box, since it dows not reside in content area.  A somewhat larger
question would be: how can we put something (let's say my search box),
in a place not covered by the content area.

Thanks,

--
Christian Tardif
Servinfo