[TYPO3] tt_news 2.3.5 - Description and size of attached files possible?

Jens Beckmann jensbeckmann at gmx.info
Tue Apr 25 18:43:39 CEST 2006

Hi,

I've just installed tt_news 2.3.5 an it works fine!

Does anyone know an extension making it possible to add a *description
text* and to show the *filesize* for the files which are attached to the
news entry (like we know it from the standard "filelink" content type)?

It seems that tt_news does not support this by default and I could not
find a suitable tt_news-extension so far. Does anyone know such an
extension to tt_news?

If not, I would like to write such an extension myself (would be my very
first). Any hints are welcome.

Thank you!!
Regards
Jens