[TYPO3] Accessibility/ font resizing breaking in typo

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 16:20:43 CEST 2006

Hello,

On 4/25/06, Jody Cleveland <Cleveland at winnefox.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm running typo3 4.0 on a redhat 4.0AS server here:
> http://www.wals.lib.wi.us/typo4/
>
> If I adjust the font size in firefox (ctrl + scroll wheel), it works
> great. IE, absolutely nothing resizes. If I take the template outside of
> typo, just as straight html, it resizes just fine. As soon as I load
> that html template into typo, resizing breaks.

There is only one good way to approach a problem like this--you MUST
determine how the actual html output differs from the expected html
output. Until you do so all anybody here can do is guess--not the most
productive use of anybody's time.

> I use all ems for specifying text size.
>
> I also noticed that as standalone files, the html template and css files
> both validate. But, within typo there are a few errors. One, it doubles
> up the menu div:
>
> So, I can't help but think it's something I have wrong in the typo TS
> template. Any ideas what I may have wrong?

This at least is obvious (I think; still guessing...) Probably you've
mapped an element as 'inner' in Templavoila while also wrapping it in
TS. Remove the wrap or change the mapping to fix it.

-Christopher

As for the doubled div