[TYPO3] Accessibility/ font resizing breaking in typo

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Tue Apr 25 16:03:59 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm running typo3 4.0 on a redhat 4.0AS server here:
http://www.wals.lib.wi.us/typo4/

If I adjust the font size in firefox (ctrl + scroll wheel), it works
great. IE, absolutely nothing resizes. If I take the template outside of
typo, just as straight html, it resizes just fine. As soon as I load
that html template into typo, resizing breaks.

I use all ems for specifying text size.

I also noticed that as standalone files, the html template and css files
both validate. But, within typo there are a few errors. One, it doubles
up the menu div:

So, I can't help but think it's something I have wrong in the typo TS
template. Any ideas what I may have wrong?

- jody