[TYPO3] rte_htmlarea behaviour regarding stripping p-tags

Mark Kuiphuis mark at exxtra.nl
Thu Apr 20 12:31:08 CEST 2006

Is the rte_htmlarea extension behaving differently when called inside a
custom-made extension (initial setup done by kickstarter)..

I have explicitly set in the TSConfig of the rootpage the following
(without the snippet):

<snippet>

RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.proc.allowedClasses >
RTE.default.proc {
     dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1
     allowTags (p, a, ul, li, td, tr, table, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6)
     allowTags < RTE.default.proc.allowTags
    denyTags >
}

</snippet>

Still my p-tags are ripped from the content and are also not stored in
the database. After retrieving the content again inside the wysiwyg
editor I do see the p-tags again....

Someone has a clue?

Thanks...

Mark