[TYPO3] BE_USER data in the FE

Luc Franken typo3 at tentoday.com
Thu Apr 20 12:09:55 CEST 2006

You always need a backend user. That is Typo3 by design. There is a huge
discussion about it which can be found on the mailinglist. Kasper stated
it as the most "secure" solution. The opinions about it are very split
up but this is the current situation.

A most problem solver is using an extension which links a backend user
and a frontend user which makes it possible to auto-login on the backend
too.