[TYPO3] SEO for the defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev Realurl setting

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Thu Apr 20 07:51:04 CEST 2006

Hi!

Ries van Twisk wrote:
> I am partly interested in googlo page rank,
> why does this page http://www.onedope.com/ have a pagerank of 3/10 ?????
>
> Registerd 22 jan 2006. Did have some content a couple of weeks but I had
> to put it offline for some time.
> Still google gave me a pagerank AFTER I put the content offline.

You may want to find univercity papers of Brin and his friend, who
founded Google. They wrote about PageRank there, how it should work,
etc. Surely, it is changed since that time but main idea remains:
PageRank weights not only content but also links to the page. As soon as
someone refers to your page, page rank will always be there.

Dmitry.