[TYPO3] is this design posable in typo3

Luc Franken typo3 at tentoday.com
Mon Apr 17 15:30:34 CEST 2006

Yes it is possible. The most easy way to do this:

1. Start with creating a nice semantic document. The current HTML with
all the tables is a hell to integrate into Typo3.
2. Map all areas like menu, header, bottomline and sponsors with
TemplateVoila. Also map one area as the "content" area.
3. Next: build your site up with templates for the menu etcetera.
4. On the page you have linked just create a tt_news plugin on the page
with a custom template and you are ready.