[TYPO3] List Module Date/time Field Strangeness

Lucas Thurston lucas at castironcoding.com
Thu Apr 13 21:40:55 CEST 2006

Turns out I knew the answer all along, for some reason I got hung up on
it though.  The list view is rendered by the server, and the timestamp
is converted to a date/time field relative to its timezone.  The form
input value, however, is rendered as a date/time field by client-side
javascript, and thus relative to my timezone.  How embarrassing...

Lucas