[TYPO3] Standard Search on (translated) Pages

Thomas Menzel menzel at ds5120.fb12.tu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 12 13:25:46 CEST 2006

Hello,

@Ron: Thank you very much. Your hint was very helpful and it works
perfectly. It just needed some changes in the <form action=...> of the
inserted html code.

Regards,

Thomas

Technische Universität Berlin
Thomas Menzel
Institute of Land and Sea Transport Systems
- Automotive Engineering -
TIB 13
Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25
13355 Berlin
Germany

Tel.: +49-(0)30-31472996
Fax:  +49-(0)30-31472505

mail to: menzel at ds5120.fb12.tu-berlin.de
www.kfz.tu-berlin.de

> It is possible to include a text box with a button for indexed search.
Best I remember, you should just be able to > take the html that is
generated for the input form on your current indexed search page, adjust
to look like you

http://www.irvingbible.org/index.php?id=165

> Example of another page with just an input field on the right hand
side (most but not all of our pages have this: