[TYPO3] Standard Search on (translated) Pages

Ron Hall rhall at irvingbible.org
Tue Apr 11 16:28:04 CEST 2006

It is possible to include a text box with a button for indexed search. Best
I remember, you should just be able to take the html that is generated for
the input form on your current indexed search page, adjust to look like you
want an include it on each page.

Example of our indexed search page:
http://www.irvingbible.org/index.php?id=165

Example of another page with just an input field on the right hand side
(most but not all of our pages have this:
http://www.irvingbible.org/index.php?id=59

There may be other ways to do this, but this is how I remember doing it.

Thanks,
Ron