[TYPO3] shopping systems

Wes Currier typo3 at wesfx.com
Wed Apr 12 04:27:45 CEST 2006

Try web format shop EXT:extendedshop
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/extendedshop/1.2.0/
Very easy to set up.
Easily translates into other languages.
Is not as robust, yet, as tt_products. Although it offers some nice
features.

All shop systems can have payment information removed by altering the
template and TS.

I believe mkl_products has been incorporated into tt_products latest
versions.

If you choose to use tt_products on your 3.8.1 system MAKE SURE you have
installed EXT:fh_library and EXT:table BEFORE you install tt_products.

wes currier