[TYPO3] shopping systems

Surajit Kayal surajit at srijan.in
Tue Apr 11 15:41:59 CEST 2006

Hi,

I agree that tt_products is not properly documented, but, I dont agree
that setting up is very hard.
Few basic steps... and I have done it couple of times quite easily.

You can view a demo setup at: http://tt-products.zedwoo.de/index.php?id=11
BE username/ password : bananaguard/ tt_products

cheers :-)
Surajit
Srijan Technologies, India.

--